Training Version - suitable for development testing?

The perfect forum for asking the basic questions. No question too simple!
briantyler

Training Version - suitable for development testing?

Postby briantyler » Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:10 am

I'm due to be helping some colleagues in Russia write an integration between a .NET application and 1C (Entrivia) shortly.

Due to hardware restrictions we have not got access to a testing server to do some basic connectivity testing between applications, so I was wondering if we can use the Training Version as a substitute. I.E can the training version be controlled by some kind of external scripting language?

I believe that they are using PHP scripts to do things in 1C, or some kind of external scripting language; is this the kind of thing we could do with the Training Version, or is all of that kind of functionality locked down?

Thanks in advance.

Elisy

Re: Training Version - suitable for development testing?

Postby Elisy » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

briantyler wrote:I'm due to be helping some colleagues in Russia write an integration between a .NET application and 1C (Entrivia) shortly.

Due to hardware restrictions we have not got access to a testing server to do some basic connectivity testing between applications, so I was wondering if we can use the Training Version as a substitute. I.E can the training version be controlled by some kind of external scripting language?

I believe that they are using PHP scripts to do things in 1C, or some kind of external scripting language; is this the kind of thing we could do with the Training Version, or is all of that kind of functionality locked down?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately 1C:Enterprise Training version does not support COM-connections. Commonly COM is used to control 1C from external languages.
You can find more about Training Version restrictions here:
http://www.1centerprise.com/index.php/marketplace/5-marketplace-training/8-1c-enterprise-8-1-training-version-buy-online.html

You can use Elisy .Net Bridge extension to extend 1C Training Version functionality. It adds .Net Framework support and you can implement http-server for example or the other .Net native techniques to make interactive integration.

Return to “Getting Started”